Information on the processing of personal data (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196)
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, on the subject of personal data protection, Biotek srl informs that the data freely provided by filling out the forms on the www.biotekmilano.com site , will be processed and stored at Biotek srl, in compliance to all the regulations in force. The aforementioned data will be processed on paper and informatic support, by means of data protection systems designed to protect confidentiality, for purposes related to the execution of established contractual relationships (direct sales and sending of products and catalogues, order fulfillment, accounting and tax requirements) ), and the sending of proposals and promotional offers by Biotek srl.
The data may be communicated to companies belonging to the Biotek srl group, to the subjects involved in the management of the order and delivery of the requested products (shipping companies, postal companies). Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Supplied data will not be disseminated.
Owner of data processing is:
via Farneti 8 – 20133 Milano
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation or not of the existence of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
– of the origin of personal data;
– of the purposes and methods of the processing;
– of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– of the identification details of the holder, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
– of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred above have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sale material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.